Buy Buy Baby Return Policy
Returns with an Original Receipt
Returns can be made at any of their stores nationwide or to their Returns Processing Center. All merchandise must be in the same condition/packaging in which you received it and cannot be used. Simply provide your original receipt or packing slip and they will complete an exchange or merchandise refund for the amount paid to the original form of payment.
Returns without a Receipt
Don’t have a Receipt? No problem. If the purchase was made in the last 365 days, they can attempt to locate the purchase using any of the following:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Store or Merchandise Credit Number
- Gift Card Number
- Order Number (if applicable)
- Registry Number (if applicable)
- Checking Account NumberIf they can’t find a record of the purchase, they will gladly either:
- Complete an exchange for the current selling price less 20%.
- Provide a merchandise credit for the current selling price less 20%.
- Complete a corporate refund request to research the original purchase.If the original purchase is located, they will complete an exchange or merchandise refund for the amount paid to the original form of payment.
If the original purchase is not located and the refund request is approved, they will complete a refund to a merchandise credit for the current selling price less 20%.
NOTE FOR ALL RETURNS:
- Merchandise cannot be used and must be in the same condition/packaging in which you received it.
- Breast pumps may only be returned unopened and require proof of purchase.
- Baby clothing and Destination Maternity items may only be returned with all tags intact and require proof of purchase. Returns of these items made more than 90 days after the purchase date will receive a merchandise credit for the current selling price.
- Shipping, delivery and assembly charges are non-refundable.
- All gift cards are non-refundable
- Monogrammed, personalized, custom-made or special order items cannot be exchanged or returned with the exception of a manufacturer defect.
- Whenever a Merchandise Credit is issued, customers will be asked to provide a government issued ID. This will help ensure if a Merchandise Credit is ever lost, we can research and/or replace.