Online Return & Exchange Policy
If you purchase an item from Abercrombie & Fitch online stores and would like to return it or exchange it, you can bring your merchandise to any store in the US. Another option would be to return it by mail. The address is as follows:
Abercrombie & Fitch Returns Department
200 Abercrombie Way
New Albany, OH 43054 USA
Online Purchase: If you have any questions or concerns about your order you can contact them at 866.681.3115
Return & Exchange Tracking & Notifications
Smartlabel™ Return Tracking : Click here to track your SmartLabel™ Return.
Resend Your Smart label: Click here and complete the requested information to print your replacement SmartLabel™. The new SmartLabel™ will work just like the original.
Please note there is a smartlabel fee of $7.00 that will be deducted from your return credit.
Smartlabel™ Time Frame
- SmartLabel™ returns take 7-10 days to reach our distribution center. Upon receipt, allow up to two weeks for the payment to appear on your payment card statement.
- Once they process your return, you will receive an email notification regarding your refund.
Important Return Information
- Refunds or exchanges on any merchandise in resalable condition with a copy of your original invoice to the original payment method.
- If you paid for your online order with PayPal and return it to a store, you will receive a merchandise credit.
- Orders billed in any currency other than USD cannot be returned or exchanged in a US Abercrombie & Fitch or abercrombie kids store.
Store Return & Exchange Policy
- You can return any merchandise within 60 days of purchase withe the original receipt.Returns without the original sales receipt or a gift receipt and returns of merchandise purchased in another country will receive a merchandise credit in the local currency for the lowest price at which the merchandise has ever sold.
- If you are not happy with your purchase return it to any Abercrombie store. If you have your receipt, they will credit you back to your original form of payment. Without a receipt, they will provide you with the last known value as a merchandise credit.