The North Face Store Return Policy
The North Face® stands behind the quality of everything they sell and hope you’re happy with your gear. Their products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Footwear holds a limited one-year guarantee. See Limited Warranty/Lifetime Guarantee for details.
If you’re unsatisfied with products you purchased from The North Face, you can return your item(s) as follows:
- Items purchased online can be returned online or at The North Face retail stores within 60 days of purchase.
- Items purchased in a The North Face retail store must be returned in-store within 60 days of purchase.
- Items purchased online using PayPal must be returned online within 60 days of purchase.
- You must have an original receipt or packing slip to complete your return.
- Items must be unused and unwashed.
- Custom products are final and are not eligible for returns, exchanges, changes or alterations.
- Note that items purchased at a 3rd party or re-seller must be returned at those locations and are subject to their return policy.
Please complete the enclosed return form and place it in the package you’re returning.
Please use the enclosed shipping label and keep the tracking number for your records. Drop your return into any US Postal Service box, including your home mailbox. If a FREE shipping label was not enclosed, simply sign in HERE then print one or contact Customer Service at 1-888-863-1968 to have one sent to you. Please keep the SmartPost tracking number on your enclosed shipping label for your records.
RETURNS TO STORES
The North Face® retail stores will accept returns or exchanges of unused and unwashed merchandise that was originally purchased at any of our locations or online within 60 days of the original date of purchase.
Your original receipt or packing slip from The North Face® must accompany the return or exchange for a full refund, credit or exchange.
Returns are credited to the original form of payment. If the original purchase was made by credit card, they will refund the purchase to the same credit card used at the time of the purchase if the card and authorized cardholder are present. If the original card and authorized cardholder are not present, they will issue a store credit.
Returns without the original receipt or with an even exchange receipt will receive a merchandise exchange at the lowest selling price of the item(s), but only with store management approval. Items purchased using PayPal can not be returned in-store.