David’s Bridal Return Policy
Customer Service: 1-888-314-5639
At David’s Bridal dresses can be returned on products as long as it’s returned in its original condition within 30 days.
Personalized Product: No returns on personalized product unless it is damaged, defective, or an error was made by us.
Dresses cannot be refunded on the original shipping & handling charges unless an error occurred on our part or if the item was broken en route to you.
Please note: Our return policy does not apply to certain items returned after your wedding date.
When ready to return, include your name, address, telephone number, a copy of your invoice and the reason for the return with your package.
Ship your return to:
Invitations by David’s Bridal
1750 Tower Blvd.
North Mankato, MN 56003
Click Here to Get Order Help, FAQ’s, Size Chart, Gift Cards or Need More Information
David’s Bridal Store Return Policy
David’s bridal store is one of the largest and leading bridal retailers in United States. The company is proud to offer special occasions and wedding products to worldwide shoppers. Their exclusive product offerings also include party dresses, wedding gowns, bridal party attire, wedding party gifts, ceremony and reception items, guest favors and more.
Essential Information and International Shopping Tips
If you are an international shopper, you need to learn about the following tips and information:
- Choose your specific and currency. In case your country is not listed, you can check back again later on as service offerings are usually expanded.
- You need to carefully check the product page to ensure that your products are qualified for international shipping. Note that any ineligible item will be eliminated once you submit your order.
- Remember you total order and exchange rate. These will not change and there are no added fees on delivery.
- Keep in mind that the retail prices might vary by country.
Upon considering all these, you can now enjoy shopping for wedding dresses, party dresses and more.
Get Yourself Familiar with the Bridal Store Return Policy
David’s Bridal wanted each and every client to be completely happy and satisfied with their online purchases. In case they realize the need to return a particular item, you might need to review complete details of Bridal Store Return Policy to figure out if there is any special condition that applies.
Return Policy of Online Merchandise
David’s accepts returns of online merchandise through email only. This merchandise can not be returned to their stores. Items bought from David’s Bridal stores cannot be exchanged or returned.
Returned merchandise should be in new condition. If you are returning the following products, make sure that your returns ideally meet the conditions specified or described.
- Accessories and Dresses
These should be in original conditions, unaltered undamaged, unworn, unwashed, and clean and must be free of hair and lint. The wedding dresses and accessories should contain tags and these must be properly attached and intact. In case products are defective, you need to provide clear and detailed explanation on the return package.
Items Which Cant Be Returned
- Special order items specifically ordered for you as clearly indicated on the detail page of the product and the checkout process as well. If orders are delayed from the expected original date of delivery, the clients have the right to cancel the special items they order.
- Dyed items and personalized items are of final sale and there will be no exchange and no return so as outlet items.
As a shopper, you need to understand and be mindful about return policies so that you are well aware of the process as well as the right things to do in case you need to return the items you purchased. The David’s Bridal Store Return Policy was designed to help shoppers return the merchandise such as wedding dresses, gowns and more accordingly.