Disney Store Return Policy
Customer Service: 1-800-328-0368.
DisneyStore.com Return Policy. DisneyStore.com will gladly exchange, credit or refund your purchase of any DisneyStore.com merchandise purchased at DisneyStore.com if returned within 30 days of the shipping date, excluding Shipping & Handling and Gift Wrap charges.
Returns with Gift Receipts
A full refund in the form of a merchandise credit will be issued.
Returns or Exchanges by Mail
Merchandise may be returned or exchanged by mail via prepaid UPS or insured USPS (to the address below) using the pre-addressed label attached to the packing slip. Your name and address must be included on the label (packages will not be accepted without a return name and address). Allow 2 weeks for processing.
4795 Imagination Drive
Memphis, TN 38118
For merchandise returns and/or exchanges for new merchandise, please follow the instructions below:
Preparing your return:
- Make a copy of the packing slip for your records.
- Use the original packaging or strong corrugated carton.
- To expedite your return/exchange, insert the packing slip and be sure to keep the return label printed on the front for shipping.
- If your exchange order requires additional payment, include the credit card number to be charged.
- Money orders, cashiers’ checks or personal checks will not be accepted. If received, the order will be returned to you with a letter of explanation.
- Pack and tape your package securely.
- Affix the return shipping label to the package.
- For tracking purposes, it is important that you ship your package via United Parcel Service (UPS) or insured Parcel Post. (We cannot accept C.O.D.)
Click Here to Get Order Help, FAQ’s, Size Chart, Gift Cards or Need More Information
Disney Store Return Policy Review
Disney Store is a well-known store offering countless amazing products such as toys, Disney arts and collectibles, media and electronics, gift items and many more. Aside from offering such cool and awesome products, the Disney Store also gladly refund or credit, exchange or return the merchandise that you have purchased if returned within 30 days of shipping date but excluding handling and shipping and charges for gift wraps.
Learn More about Disney Store Return Policy
You can return items by mail or send prepaid through insured USPS or UPS. There is a pre-addressed label attached into you packing slip for your ultimate convenience. Make sure to include your complete address and name on the label or else, the store will not accept any package if return address and name is lacking. Allow two weeks for the processing.
Collectible and art purchases should be returned on their original packaging within thirty (30) days of shipping date. The original packing slip should also be included. Videos, software media, electronics, costumes, toys and more must be returned. No box or packaging returned merchandise will not be accepted so unopened packaging is a strict requirement.
Exchanges and returns can be done in any Disney Store location in US but excluding art, mirrors, Disney Parks merchandise, personalized items, outdoor furniture and other collectibles. All returns should contain original packing slip with the merchandise to be exchanged or returned. For those items with no receipt, Disney Store return policy without receipt shall apply and you need to be guided accordingly. Items cant be exchanged or returned unless defective or damaged.
Preparing the Returns
The following are essential steps that need to be followed:
- Make copies of packing slip for your correct records
- Use original packaging or strong and quality corrugated carton
- In order to expedite your exchange or return, you need to insert the packing slip and make sure to keep return label printed in front for the shipping
- In case the return or exchange needs additional payment, you can include a valid credit card number to be charged
- The personal checks or checks and money orders will actually be returned to you along with an explanation letter
- Pack and then tape the package properly and securely
- Affix return shipping label into the package
- Make sure you ship your particular package through United Parcel Service UPS or Insured Parcel Post or UPS. They do not accept COD.
Returning items are usual part of shopping experience. There are really inevitable instances that consumers and shoppers are paying the right price but the products provided to them are damaged and defective. The Disney Store Return Policy are made to make it easier for customers to return their Disney toys, costumes and many other Disney merchandise the proper way and within the allowed timeframe. Consumers must also meet the criteria or set requirements for items in order to qualify for return or exchange. If you have a Disney item that you wanted to return, be guided accordingly by this Disney Store Return Policy.