Lane Bryant Return Policy
Customer Service: 1.866.886.4731
With an original receipt, and within 45 days of the original date of purchase (60 days if purchased with a Lane Bryant Credit Card), Lane Bryant will provide an exchange or full refund in the original form of payment for all merchandise that is not indicated as final sale.
Returns of undamaged items purchased from the online Lane Bryant, Lane Bryant Outlet or can be made in person at any Lane Bryant store. Refunds are issued to the credit card used to make the purchase. Simply bring the packing slip, your credit card, and your unwanted item for a quick return.For multiple-item discounts (such as buy one get one free), you will receive a refund equal to the pre-discount price minus a portion of the discount you received.
For Paypal purchases, returns and exchanges cannot be made in-store. Please follow the instructions for returns via return shipment and allow 14 days for processing.Items purchased from Lane Bryant retail partners must be returned directly to the store you made the purchase from. Please follow the specific instructions for each store’s return policy in the FAQ section.
Returns of merchandise at your local store are subject to the following restrictions:
- If a Customer returns merchandise within 60 days of purchase and has a store receipt, Lane Bryant will offer a merchandise exchange or a full refund. The refund must be in the original form of payment.
- If the refund is requested after 60 days of purchase with the store receipt, Lane Bryant will exchange the item or give a credit. The merchandise will be refunded for the lowest selling price.
- If you do not have a receipt, you may receive an exchange or credit at the lowest selling price.
- Please note: You cannot return items purchased at a Lane Bryant store to the website lanebryant.com.
You must have identification in one of the following forms to receive returns, cash refunds and all forms of payment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Military Identification.
- Permanent state-issued identification card.
Lane Bryant reserves the right to refuse returns that appear to be in one of the following conditions:
- Have been worn.
- Are not in new condition.
- Missing tags.
- No longer in stock.