Lowes Return Policy
RETURN POLICY can vary from state to state
- On the Lowes receipt it states if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase simply return the merchandise to any Lowe’s store in the U.S. within 90 days.
- If they choose will repair it, replace it, or, based on your method of payment, refund your money for returns with valid receipts.
- In-store credit may be issued for the item’s current selling price Gift cards: remaining balance by Lost or stolen gift cards.
If you have questions, contact Lowe’s Customer Care toll-free at 1-800-445-6937 or by email at email@example.com.
Return Policy on Appliances and Equipment
- Lowe’s reserves the right to refuse and limit the number of returns permitted without valid receipts 30 Days on Major Appliances
- Including but not limited to Refrigerators 9 cubic feet or larger, Washing Machines, Dryers, and Range Hoods), Outdoor Power Equipment (including but not limited to, Mowers, chainsaws, Generators, Pressure Washers, Trimmers and Blowers) and Highway Trailers.
- Highway Trailer returns must occur in the original State of purchase with the original paperwork. For Major Appliances see front of receipt for additional terms excludes merchandise in Installation Services programs see contract or details.
- No returns for purchases made with checks will be made if you have outstanding checks with Lowe’s Lowe’s may require valid picture ID (State Driver’s License, State ID Card, or Military ID) any return Lowe’s stores use refund and check Sent from my iPhone
Easy Refunds and Exchanges at Your Local Lowe’s Store
For in-store, contact center and Lowes.com purchases, no receipt is required in most instances to make a return if you provide the MyLowe’s card or the credit card tendered on the original purchase.
If you made your purchase in store and paid with cash or check, no receipt is required if you provided a phone number at time of checkout.
For all other returns, please bring a receipt or invoice with you to ensure a quick and hassle-free return.
To find your nearest Lowe’s store, use our store locator, or call our automated line at 1-800-445-6937.
Be sure to also include all manufacturers’ original packing materials, manuals and accessories with the item.
30 days return policy on major appliances. See other return policy instructions.