PetSmart Store Return Policy
Customer Service: 1-888-839-9638
To return an item in store that was purchased at petsmart.com, simply bring the product in its original packaging plus the packing slip or the shipping confirmation email as proof of purchase to any PetSmart store. If paid for by credit card, the card used to purchase the merchandise is required so that your return can be credited to the same card (minus the cost of shipping and gift wrapping). If you do not have the same credit card that you used to make your petsmart.com purchase, or used a payment method other than a credit card for your order (such as PayPal or Google Wallet), you’ll receive a merchandise return card for the appropriate amount. Merchandise return cards can be used for future in-store purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash.
If returning an item by mail, pack the item safely and securely for shipping and include the packing slip (retain a copy for your records). Affix the RETURN shipping label provided and send the package via a traceable and insurable method. Please note: exchanges are not available by mail. All shipping charges must be paid by the customer. COD deliveries will be returned to the customer.
Returns or Exchanges With a Receipt:
- Receipts are valid for 60 days from date of purchase.
- If a purchase is paid with cash, a refund will be issued in cash.
- If a purchase is paid by check, a refund will be issued with a merchandise return card or cash following a 10-day waiting period from the date of sale for the appropriate amount.
- Credit card purchases will be credited to the original card used or a merchandise return card will be issued for future use in store. Debit card purchases will be refunded as cash. If the original card is not available, or a payment method other than a credit card was used for your order (such as PayPal or Google Wallet), a merchandise return card will be issued.
- If a purchase is paid with a gift card, a refund will be issued with a merchandise return card.
- If exchanging a product, any positive balance will be refunded in the original form of tender.
- Merchandise return cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
Returns or Exchanges Without a Receipt or With a Receipt Older Than 60 Days:
- Bring the product and a valid ID to any store and a merchandise return card for the most recent sale amount will be issued. If making an exchange, any positive balance will be refunded in the original form of tender.
Click Here to Get Order Help, FAQ’s, Gift Cards or Need More Information