Toys R Us Return Policy
Customer Service: 1-800-ToysRUs
What is your in-store and online return policy?
You can return your order to your local Toys”R”Us or Babies”R”Us location or to our Online Return Centers either by using our Online Pre-Paid Return Label service or on your own. In any of these options, the following should be followed to ensure a timely and complete refund of your return:
- Online purchases returned within 90 days to the online Returns Center by mail will receive a refund of the price of the item and any applicable taxes will be issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item except when returning an online item to a store and when returning an item paid for with our Pay in Store payment option.
- Items must be returned, in new, unused condition, and in its original packaging, and with all paperwork including manuals, assembly instructions and your packing slip, as well as all accessories to ensure full credit.
- Please note the following items: Pre-recorded movies & music; computer & video game software; trading cards; and breast pumps must be returned in its original, sealed and unopened packages along with an in-store receipt or online packing slip for refund. If the packages have been opened, the items may only be exchanged for the identical items or titles.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded unless the item is being returned because it is damaged or defective. If you are returning an item because it is damaged or defective, please visit for more details.
- If the Pay in Store payment option was used, returns made to the Online Returns Center will be refunded using an eGift Card that will be emailed to you within 24 hours of processing. This eGift Card may be exchanged in any Toys”R”Us or Babies”R”Us store for the value of the refund issued to your original method of payment. Returns made to a Toys”R”Us or Babies”R”Us store will be refunded to the method of payment used at the store when you paid for your order.
- Toysrus.com/Babiesrus.com reserves the right to refuse any returns if they do not meet our return requirements.
- Online purchases can also be returned to any Toys”R”Us or Babies”R”Us store location when returned within 90 days of the purchase date.
How do I return a damaged or defective item?
To return a damaged or defective item, please contact Customer Service team by phone. Their Customer Service team will provide you with a prepaid return label and shipping instructions. Once they receive the item and have validated the damage/defect, you will be refunded the price of the item as well as any applicable taxes and shipping costs. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item.
Click Here to Get Order Help, FAQ’s, Size Chart, Gift Cards or Need More Information