Zales Return Policy
- Returns and exchanges are permitted within 60 days from the purchase date for jewelry; and within 30 days from the purchase date for watches
Jewelry must be in good condition with all original certificates and accessories.
Watches must be unworn, unaltered and in original condition to be accepted for return or exchange.
All packaging, instructions and warranties, as applicable, must be included with the return or exchange of a watch.
- Returns or exchanges not allowed on customized jewelry, special order watches, class rings and engraved items.
- Cash refunds are issued to original purchaser with original sales receipt.
- Cash refunds over $200 are made by check issued from the corporate office within 21 days.
- Charge credits are issued to original purchaser on the account to which the item was charged.
- Gift returns with receipt can only be exchanged or converted to a gift card.
- All returns without a receipt can only be exchanged or converted to a gift card at current price, minus any current promotional discount.
Returns by Mail
Please note that items purchased at a Zales Outlet store may NOT be returned by mail to our distribution center.
Place the item securely in the original package.
Enclose the original packing slip with the item. If you no longer have the packing slip, bring a copy of your ship confirmation email or online purchase receipt displayed during checkout.
All products must be returned in good condition, in original boxes, and with paperwork (such as watch instruction booklet or diamond certificate) and accessories to ensure a full credit.
Take the package to any Zales or Outlet retail store.
The store associate will process your return. Refund will be credited to the same form of payment in your original purchase. Please allow 30 days for the credit to appear on your billing statement. Please note that your original shipping and handling or other additional costs will not be refunded, unless you received a damage, defective, or incorrect item.