Zappos.com Online Return Policy
Zappos is an online store sells shoes, and accessories with a higher standard customer service that makes things easy and returns with little hassle.
Customers have been able to order several items, try them on and ship back the ones that don’t work. As a result, the retailer is as famous for its return policy as it is for shoes.
“The return policy for Zappos.com is if you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund,” said Corey Schreiber, former content developer for Zappos Insights.
Call Zappos Customer Service
24 hours a day – 365 days a year.
They respond to email messages in the order that they are received, and will respond to your email as quickly as possible. Email Zappos Customer Loyalty Team
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Zappos you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 365 days of purchase. (Returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging.) Some items ship with an attached security tag. Merchandise returned without the original security tag attached or a damaged tag may not qualify for a refund.
The easiest way for you to return the merchandise is to get a pre-paid label by logging in at Zappos.com
- Go to the website and click on My Account in the upper right hand corner.
- Log in to your account using your email address and password.
- Click on the order number of the merchandise you wish to return.
- Check the box to the left of the item(s) you wish to return and click on the Return Checked Item box.
- Confirm that your refund will go back to your original form of payment.
- Choose to have the label displayed for immediate printing, emailed if you are unable to print immediately, or mailed to you via USPS mail. Then click ‘Return Item(s)’ at the bottom of the page.
- The next page will feature a picture of the item and a barcode.
- If you do not have the original packaging, please return by placing a copy of the return confirmation with merchandise inside of a plastic bag and place inside the shipping box.
- On this page is where you can view for immediate printing. To display your label, click the orange link in the middle of the page that says “Click here to view your return label.”
- Now just print it and tape it to your shipping box with clear packing tape. Tada!
Get Your Label by Email
If you would rather receive your label via email, simply let us know by email or phone. We will gladly send it to you right away. If for any reason you are unable to print out a label, we would be happy to have the label mailed out to you. Instead of choosing the option to print in the above return process, select the option to have a label mailed to you. If you select the USPS ‘snail mail’ option, please allow 7-10 business days for the label to arrive.
Make sure the merchandise is in its original packaging, (e.g., shoebox), and place it in a shipping box. Attach the label to the sealed box. Be sure to cover any old labels with the new one, or just peel them off. A black marker can also be used to cover any existing bar codes.
You may drop off your return at any authorized UPS shipping location, but please do not drop your return off at a drop box. To find the nearest authorized shipping location, please visit www.ups.com.