Bed, Bath & Beyond Return Policy Review
- Policy: 30 days to return items for any reason.
- A receipt is mandatory if you would like to return your purchases.
- Bed Bath, and Beyond will not take any returns after 30 days.
Return or Exchanges
Returns with an Original Receipt
Returns can be made at any of their stores nationwide or to our Returns Processing Center. Simply provide your original receipt or packing slip and they will complete an exchange or merchandise refund for the amount paid to the original form of payment.
Returns without a Receipt
Don’t have a Receipt? No problem. If the purchase was made in the last 365 days, they can attempt to locate the purchase using any of the following:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Store or Merchandise Credit Number
- Gift Card Number
- Order Number (if applicable)
- Registry Number (if applicable)
- Checking Account Number
If they can’t find a record of the purchase, they will gladly either:
- Complete an exchange for the current selling price less 20%.
- Provide a merchandise credit for the current selling price less 20%.
- Complete a corporate refund request to research the original purchase.
Once the request has been completed:
- If the original purchase is located, they will complete an exchange or merchandise refund for the amount paid to the original form of payment.
- If the original purchase is not located and the refund request is approved, they will complete a refund to a merchandise credit for the current selling price less 20%.
COVID-19 STORE RETURN POLICY
We want you to love what you buy from us, but we get it – sometimes it just doesn’t work out. Whether you didn’t like it, or it didn’t work as expected, we’ll try to make it right. If you’d like to make an exchange or return, here’s what you need to know.
You have up to 90 days after purchase to exchange or return, unless noted in our exceptions below. Just provide your receipt, and we will refund the purchase price to the original form of payment. Purchases made with a gift card will be refunded as Merchandise Credit.