Gamestop Return Policy Review
Gamestop stores are not so flexible with their return policy. Most products ordered from GameStop.com can be returned directly to their warehouse or to a GameStop store, subject to certain guidelines.
Returns are acceptable for items:
- Returned no more than 30 days from the date on the packing slip.
- New items that are unopened and in original packaging.
- Pre-owned items in their original condition.
They do not accept returns for items that are damaged, played, or missing parts or items that were sold as part of a bundle, unless the complete bundle is returned.
This pre-owned product has been carefully tested, and is guaranteed to work. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return the product within 7 days for your money back or identical exchange within 30 days of purchase.
New product returns
Returned product(s) must be in the original packaging and include any manuals, cabling and accessories in sellable condition. They reserve the right to limit returns to unopened or defective products. Defective product(s) will be replaced with a like item, upon return. Terms and conditions of manufacturer’s warranty apply to defective video games systems and computer hardware after 30 days.
We do not accept returns of:
- Any product(s) returned more than 30 days from the date on the packing slip.
- Any product(s) that has been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap).
- Any product(s) not in its original condition.
- Any product(s) that is damaged, played, or is missing parts.
- Any product(s) that were sold as part of a bundle, unless the bundle is returned complete.
Please do not mail us product(s) that do not meet the return criteria listed above, as we do not issue refunds for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you.
See Gamestop Return, Exchange and Refund Policy